TERMS OF SALES
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the purchase of tickets :
- The electronic ticket or voucher is neither exchangeable nor refundable and cannot be cancelled except in the event of cancellation of the show/concert or postponement of subscription only.
- It is personal and non-transferable and may not be reproduced. During checks at the entrance to the event venue, a valid official photo ID may be requested to identify the purchaser of the tickets (passport, driving licence or identity card).
- This coded ticket is only valid for the venue, session, date and time specified above. In all other cases, this ticket will not be valid.
- We recommend that you take your seat at least 15 minutes before the start of the event. Access to the venue is not guaranteed 5 minutes before the start of the event and no refund will be given.
- When you pay for your booking online, the electronic ticket is immediately sent to your email address. If you pay by bank transfer, we will send it to you by email as soon as we receive your payment.
Protecting your privacy
We make it a point of honour to comply with regulations on the protection of personal data, mainly the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (which came into force on 25 May 2018) known as the "GDRP Regulation". As part of the online purchase of tickets, certain personal data concerning you is collected directly from you by the organiser concerned (data controller), whose contact details can be found at the bottom of this page. The personal data collected in this way is as follows: your surname, first name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, gender, mobile phone number, whether you belong to a company, company details, payment and invoicing details and booking history. The processing of this data is necessary for the performance of the contract, i.e. the purchase of tickets. The organiser also considers that it may send you information about other shows and events (newsletter), insofar as this meets their legitimate interests within the meaning of the aforementioned Regulation. In particular with a view to setting up loyalty programmes, your data will be kept for an indefinite period, unless you exercise your right to be forgotten (see below). In order to protect your personal data, we have put in place measures that comply with the most recent developments in IT security protocols. As part of the protection of privacy, you have the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data ;
- right of rectification (if you find that your data is inaccurate or incomplete) and deletion ("right to be forgotten");
- the right to request the restriction or cessation of the processing of your data;
- the right to portability of your data (i.e. the right to request a copy of your personal data);
- the right to object to direct marketing (sending of information for other events (newsletter, etc.)).